BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

안녕하세요 ^^



Hi you all!! Long time didn't update blog...
Kinda lazy & busy... Huhuhu... Sorry guys~ ^^
Errmmmmmmmmm, actually so many happened on October & this month...
I don't remember the date... I think 27 October like that...
My college student's do some strike (in Malay we called "MOGOK")...
Because of PTPTN~ aissshhhhhhh... Don't know what to say...
Let it be~ Not my problems... Lazy to interfere or intervene this problems...
Huhu... I hope this problems will get the solutions...

Oh yes, be4 I forget!




SAENG.IL CHUKKHAHAMNIDA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED FRIEND & SISTER...



KANNMANI @ KANN KANN!!!

Love u always beb!
Hope our friendship will never end~
Aminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~ ^^

Also, Happy Deepavali to u & all Indian's in the world ^^



Huhuhu... Okay, next story~~~ ^^
Today is my 1st time I be CAMERAMAN...
Hehehe, record my brother & his "KOMPANG" group play at wedding...
I so enjoyed~ Wuhuuuuuuuuu~~~
After this, if there any job need to use cameraman, PICK ME PICK ME!
I love to do that! Hehehehe, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~ XP
Okay, that's all for today~~~ I kinda sleepy...
Yeah, because lately... I can't get enough sleep~~~
Huarrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *yawn*
Sleeeeeppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~ -_-ZzzzZzZzzzz
Huhuhuhu, okay... 굳 나이트~ 잘자요~ (Good Night)...
See you guys tomorrow~~~ 안녕하세요~~~ ^^

0 comments:

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments