BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh No! >.<"


Hi-Yum! ^^
OH NO! Haha, that's my title for today post~~~
Why? Coz, my mind rite now wanna GO RUN to JUNHYUNG @ JOKER~!
OH NO! (again~~~) =.=" *hahaha* XD
Hyun Seungie still in my heart okay? ^^
Did you guys watch their new MV (Beautiful)?
Here's the link...

B2ST-Beautiful MV

So NICE! I LOVE it so much!!! ^^
Especially JunHyung acting in that MV...
So professional! Daebak! Awesome! ^^
After this maybe they wanna do "I Like You The Best" MV...
Coz, at the end of this mv, they put there "To Be Continued~"
With "I Like You The Best" song~~~
Uhhhhhhhhhhh, can't wait! Love them so much!!! ^^
Also, can't wait to watch their comeback~
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ 사랑해요, 비스트~~~!!! ^^
Okay, I think that's all for today...
Tomorrow I got CCT quiz... Wish me luck guys... Thanks! ^^
Annyeong~~~ Bye-Yum!

0 comments:

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments