BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My B2ST new stuff's!


안녕! Good afternoon~
Wuhhhuuu, at last I updated the pictures of my B2ST new stuff ^^
Seriously, now I've so many B2ST stuff in my collections~
Hehehe, I LOVE IT!!! XD
The picture above also show my new "SMILEY" earphone~
Actually I wanna buy the black one, but...
Don't have... Finished already~ Uwaaaa, so sad T.T
Huhuhu... But, it's okay... I got the white one.. Yeay! ^^
The sound was so AWESOME! I love the bass, so daebak!
I'm enjoyed listening B2ST songs with it! Hehe XD
Oh, wait! If you look back at the picture...
Back side one... You can see that 1 B2ST members is missing~
Actually, not missing... The color was to bright~
You can't see Yo Seobie there, coz his color was white...
Others is black... That's why you didn't see him...
Sorry, Yo Seobie biasssss~~~ XP
Errrmmmm, I think that's all for now...
I need to study coz I got EXAM at 2PM~!
Uwahhhhhhhhh, so scared!!!
Wish me luck guys! Thanx so much! ^^
Okay, got to go~ Bye-Yum!!!
굳바이~~~ ^^

0 comments:

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments