BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hi-Yum ^^

Peace!!! Hahaha ^^
Hi-Yum! Long time didn't update my blog...
Kinda busy with college & Korean class...
I know you guys miss me rite?
I miss you guys so much!
Hahahaha XD
Oh, the picture above is me & my beloved friends...
With our Korean Language Teacher, Miss Tiara...
She's CUTE rite? ^^
Gonna miss her so much after this...
Coz, our Level 1 Korean Language class is FINISHED!
Have to wait until next year...
Huhu, now all of us request for Level 2 Friday class...
I hope we can get that class...
So, we can meet her again! Yeay! Haha XD
Next~ Aiyooo! Now I'm in LOVE with HSJ!
What is HSJ??? Hehehe XD
It's not HYUN SEUNG JANG okay?
It's HEY! SAY! JUMP!...
Hyun Seung Jang (Jang Hyun Seung-B2ST) still MINE, okay?!
In Hey! Say! JUMP I love YAMADA RYOSUKE...


OMG! O_O *멍~!*
He's CUTE!!!!
*fainted*
Hehe... His acting skills was so AWESOME!
Really impressed!
He can act any characters...
He's so GOOD! ^^
Now, I'm ADDICTED to their song...
Title - Mayonaka no Shadow Boy
I love the dance in this video...
Kawaii! Honto kawaii!!! ^^
I also watched all of his drama...
Like, Hidarime Tantei EYE, Tantei Gakuen Q & many more...
I know him from Hidarime Tantei EYE...

Huhu... All of his characters make me impressed! ^^
Okay, that's all for now...
Wanna get ready for record my brothers Kompang....
I will update more later... Annyeong~ ^^


1 comments:

Edzlin said...

oh yes...he is cute

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments