BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

메롱...


Hi-Yum! ^^
See my pixie? Hehe... I'm doing same pose (메롱) with Hyun Seung... ^^
"메롱" means "tongue sticking out"...
That's why my today post title is 메롱...
Now, I'm in my room...
Doing nothing, juz facebook"ing", blogging, youtub"ing" & twitter"ing"...
AigooOoOOo~! Sound weird... Hahaha XD
I'm online my facebook, blog, youtube & twitter...
Now, I'm listening to B2ST - Soom (Breath)...
Juz now I'm listening to new K-pop boy band...

"TOUCH" - (The Original Undeniable Charismatic Homme)...

Not bad... The song was quite nice...
In this boy band got 7 members...
Like U-Kiss, got 7 members in the group...
The song title is 난~ It's mean "Me"~
Oh yes, today I went to my beloved friend house...
I went to Chae's house with Hudy~~~ ^^
Me & Chae practice the dance steps...
Later, after competition we wanna do cover dance Kpop songs...
Huhu, long time didn't do cover dance...
Coz, we really busy with our college...
Classes, assignments~ Errgghhhhh =.="
Quite tired... (-.-)~ZzzZzzZ
But, it's okay... I will do my best! 파이팅!!! ^_^v
Uhhhhhh, after this I need to STUDY for my EXAM...
I got CCT (Creative & Critical Thinking) exam tomorrow...
Wish me luck guys! Thanks! ^^
Oh, by the way... Now, I'm be an admin at 1 B2ST fan page...
Here's the link...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/B2ST/164073793614583?ref=mf&v=wall


Come2~~~ Like this page~~~ Thanks ^^
Okay, that's all for today...
I want to STUDY! Then, sleep early...
Bye-Yum! ^^

3 comments:

Izzaty Kawaii said...

izzaty dh like! :D

OminnieMiyoko said...

like my blog? thanx dear ^^

OminnieMiyoko said...

oh.. sorry2~ like the page rite?
thanx dear ^^

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments