BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

B2ST new MV teaser is RELEASE!!!


Woaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Now B2ST release new MV teaser~!
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh they was so CUTE!
This MV teaser focus my LOVELY hubby, Hyun Seung~ XP
Hehehehehe XD
Seriously! If you guys watch the teaser...
U guys can see lot scenes of him... ^^
Here's the link of teaser...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VeY2RMFECc



So cute!!! LOVE B2ST so much!
Aissshhhhhh, seriously!
B2ST is DIFFERENT from the others...
I don't know why... They made me CRAZY with them!
Hehehe XD
Can't wait for the new MV!
Title "Beautiful"... I love the song too!
The song is kinda similar to V.I.U (Very Important U) rite?
Huhuhu... I love both! ^^
Okay, that all for today~
Now, I'm in STUDY MOOD!
Coz, this week I got MIDTERM EXAM!
Wish me luck, guys!
Thanx so much! Okay, wanna sleep...
So sleepy, tomorrow have to wake up early...
Got class in the morning... Annyeong~ ^^

0 comments:

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments