BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 12, 2010

- LoL? O_o -


Hi-Yum!!! ^^
I'm sleepy actually~ Huhu...
But, I wanna update my blog 1st... ^^
"Breath in Breath out~"
I'm listening to B2ST - Soom (Breath) now~~~
Btw, see the title~ Hehehe XD
Why LoL?
Ahhhhh, now I will tell you my "12 Nov 2010" story...
I got Essential Business Communication exam (English exam)...
At 2:30 pm... Exam started sharp on 2:30 pm...
I finished answer the exam at 3:10 pm... About 40 minutes...
Wow, daebak! Hahaha XD
The exam is quite easy... Alhamdulillah ^^
Then, I have Korean class at 3:30 pm...
So, I need to rush! OMG!
But, be4 I finished answer, my phone vibrated 3 times...
After I done, I look at my phone... I got 3 messages...
1 from Korea Plaza, 2 from my Korean class language friends...
The message is same... It wrote...

"Miss Tiara urgently canceled today's class (12Nov)...
Sorry for your convenience - Korea Plaza"

LoL? I miss Ms. Tiara so much!!! =.="
I hope next week we will have class...
Huhu, after I done my paper...
Me & Huda go to StarBuck Maju Junction met Chae & Kann...
We go to Maju Junction food court to eat lunch...
I, Chae & Huda ate "Nasi Ayam" (Chicken Rice)...
After we done our lunch, we go back to college...
We sat at class... "Lepak"ing there... Hehe...
Taking pictures... Then we go back home...
Kann went to Times Square... She wait for her mom there...
Me, Chae & Huda go back to UKM station...
Then I took bus until Pertronas & my bro-in-law took me there...
Last, I've arrived home safely~ Yeay! Haha XD
That's my story for 12 Nov 2010...
I think that's all for now...
I'm really2 sleepy~~~ =.=~ZzzZZZzzz
See you guys tomorrow~ Bye-Yum! ^^

0 comments:

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments