BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hi-Yeom! ^^


Hi-yeom! Hehehehehehe ^^
"Mystery Mystery" hihihihi XD
I'm listening to B2ST...
I'm seriously in LOVE with B2ST!
Especially JANG HYUN SEUNG!
My DANCING MACHINE & BREATH in B2ST~



So CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Errrkkkkkkkkkk *faint*
Hehehe... Okay, today story...
Today, I accompanied my mom to my sis-in-law sister's spa...
At Santai Suri Spa...


This spa located at Fasa 4 Tambahan Bandar Baru Bangi...
Near Nasi Lemak Kukus Restaurant...
My brother asked my mother to get some legs massage...
The spa quite nice & calm~ The price quite reasonable...
Maybe, 1 day I will get my facial massage there... Hihihi...
Here's the Facebook link about this spa...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Santai-Suri/64660402236

After my mom got massage, we went to my aunt's house...
Visited my other aunt... I've heard her fall down...
Thank GOD that she's okay now... Only her back... Still in pain...
Worried.... Worried....
After we visited my aunt, we back home...
Now, I infront my beloved laptop listening to K-Pop songs... ^^
"I'll Be There~~~" (now, listening to TaeYang Big Bang)
Okay, that's all for today... Continue later... Daaaaaa~ Bye-Yeom! ^^

0 comments:

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments