BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hi... Hi... Hi!


Hi-Yum! Me with B2ST again~~~ ^^
Kinda tired rite now~
Coz, done so many things today at college...
Errrghhhh, my body is hurt~~~
Huhu, but it's okay...
Someone cheer me up today~!
Who is he? Hehe XD
He's HYUN SEUNGIE of course!
Watch this~!

Hyunseung's Chinese poem/rap

"Jai na li~~~ Mi Mi Mi~~~"
Hahaha XD
He's FUNNY, CUTE & ADORABLE !!! ^^
That's why lah I in LOVE with him!!!
Hahaha... "Mi Mi Mi~" XP
Okay, enough2~! Hihi...
Now, I want to continue next story...
I wanna buy new phone...
I like this one~

(Sony Ericsson T707)

I think, I wanna buy black color...
Huhuhu... Have to save money now...
Hwaiting, Ominnie! ^^
I hope I can use this phone next year...
Someone???
Who knows where the place that sale this phone kinda cheap?
Hehehehehehehehe XD
My budget mybe in RM 300 - RM 400...
Izit okay??? Hehe...
Done 2nd story~ 3rd story...
LOVE cats? I LOVE cats so much!!!
See this video~ So CUTE!!!

"Suprised Cat"

Guchhiii guccchhiii~ Chaakkk!
CUTE~ So CUTE!!!!!!!! ^^
Ommo, this kitty was so cute!
So adorable like Hyun Seungie oppa~~~
Hehehehehehe XD
Errmmmmmm... I think that's all for today...
Later I will update new story okay?
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ ^^

2 comments:

Edzlin said...

haha so cute

OminnieMiyoko said...

which one? cat or hyun seung? hehe XD

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments