BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Holllaaaaa.....


Hi-Yum!!! Long time didn't update blog~
Miss me??? Hehehe XD
See my picture above? With my B2ST laptop wallpaper...
But, can't see Hyun Seungie there... *sob sob*
Today post~ 1st is B2ST show~
Here's the links of their show for Beautiful song~~~
(OMG! I really love this song) ^^

B2ST-Beautiful (Music Bank Comeback November 19, 2010)

B2ST-Beautiful (Music Core Comeback November 20, 2010)
(At this show, you can see my HyunSeungie kinda bad mood...)

B2ST-Beautiful (Inkigayo November 21, 2010)

They was so CUTE!!! *nosebleed* ^;:^
Hahahaha... Really so CUTE!
Next, about Korea Language Class...
Oh, I've got Korean test this Friday (26 Nov 2010)...
So afraid! Uuuuuuu, scary~~~
I need to pass level 1 test to get place in level 2 class...
Huhuhu, wish me luck guys!!! ^^
Thanks for your supports~~~
Here's the link for you to join & register...

Korean Language Class

Register now! The place is LIMITED!
Good luck, guys! ^^
This class will start on January next year...
Errrmmm... I think that's all for now~
Later, if I get new story... I will update here okay?
Wanna continue watch...

(Yukan Club)

Oh, be4 I forget...
Now, I'm in LOVE with 2 Japanese actor~~~

(Yamada Ryosuke)


(Yokoyama Yu)

Both of their name start with "Y"...
And they also shared same birthday, 9th May...
Different year of birth...

Yamada - 1993...
Yokoyama - 1981...

Same company, Johnny's~
Different group...

Yamada - Hey! Say! Jump!
(if I'm not mistaken, he also NYC)

NYC is for...
N - Nakayama Yuma (also my favorite actor)...
Y - Yamada Ryosuke...
C - Chinen Yuri...

Yokoyama - Kanjani8

OMG! They was so CUTE!
I know them from...

(Hidarime Tantei EYE)


Huhuhu... Okay, that's all for now~~~
See you in next blog~~~
Daaaaaaaaa~~~ ^^

0 comments:

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments