BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Oh WonBin ♥


Hi-Yum!!! ^^
6:30 pm now... I'm at college rite now with Chae, Huda & Kann...
On9 fb at 1st floor while listening to .....
오원빈-사라해 또 사랑해 (Oh WonBin-I Love You & I Love You)
...
OMG! This song is AWESOME! Oh WonBin was so CUTE!
Did you guys watch his comeback at Music Bank just now???
Here's the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lag28WJ3svE

He's so HOT! Really, he look handsome rite now!
Seriously, he look like Kim Hyun Joong (SS501)...
Am I rite? If you don't believe, watch it! Huhu XD
Maybe after this he will improve his dance movements~ Hehe XP
OMG! I don't want to be unfaithful to JANG HYUN SEUNG (B2ST)~
Hihi... I love him so much! Hyun Seungggiiieeeeeee~~~
Oh, be4 I forget~~~ Here's the link of Oh WonBin MV...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YFMNjMgv7s

Okay, I think that's all for today...
Actually I've something to tell you guys about my today story...
Later, I will tell you okay?
Maybe I will update my blog tonite~
See you guys tonite! Bye-Yum!!! ^^

0 comments:

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments