BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I ♥ B2ST SO MUCH!!!


Hi-Yeom!!! ^^
Now, I'm at Wendy's Times Square...
With my beloved fren, Hudy... Hehe, with Huda laaaahhh~ XD
Weeeeee, B2ST now release their new 4th mini-album (Light Go On Again)...
Seriously, all songs in this album was so AWESOME!!!
I listened to their songs again & again~
Really2 awesome & good!
Especially Light Go On Again, Lightless, I'm Sorry...
Easy to say, ALL of their songs was so AWESOME!!!
Btw, congratz too B2ST!
"Light Go On Again" places 1st on various music chart~~~
대박!!! 진짜 대박!!! I ♥ B2ST SO MUCH!!!
Hwaiting B2ST!!! ^^
Oh yes, I've bought B2ST new phone strips & small bag...
Also I bought new "SMILEY" earphone~
Later, I will update about it & the pictures, okay?
Please wait~~~ ^_^ ~ ♥
Okay, that's all for now... See ya later...
(maybe tonite or tomorrow)...
Bye-Yeommmmmmmmmmm~~~ ♥

2 comments:

Edzlin said...

oohh boyband ni lagu2nya mmg best

OminnieMiyoko said...

yup! I agree! ^^

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments