BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ominnie's Journey ^_-



Hi-Yum!
New pixie's uploaded! Yeay! ^^
Cute? Pretty? Chubby? Ahakz XD
LoL LoL LoL~~ Okay, forget it! =.="
Today post story is about me & my friends journey~ ^^
Before that, I wanna thanks to my beloved friend, Hudy @ Nurul Huda~



Thanks for treat me on Sunday (14 November 2010)...
Thanks for everything~ ^^
On that day, we also went to Korean Food Fair at Times Square...










Picture 1, 2 & 3 - Korean's crackers~~~ ^^


Me look at the crackers packaging~

Chocolate bars ^^

We saw a lot of Christmas eve preparations too at Times Square...













Wow, so nice! ^^
Huhu... And the last but not least~~~
My ulzzang pixie's~ Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ ^^



Chubby me~ ^__-


Merong~ XP


Merong again XD


Blowfish~ Hehe XD



Bluewieeeeee eyes~ Hehe ^^

I think that's all for today~
See you guys in next post...
I wanna continue watching Hidarime Tantei Eyes ^^





Annyeong~~~ ^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!What's the name of these lens? :O They are beautiful.:)

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments