BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

B2ST stuff's... ^^




Annyeong~ I'm back! ^^
Here some photo's about my B2ST stuff...
Seriously I said, now I'm collecting B2ST stuff's...
You can see at my facebook...
There so many B2ST stuff's that I buy~~~

This is the new stuff's that I bought :-


..... My ring & Hyun Seung belt .....

(Actually it's not the same thing, but same design... Hehe XD)



..... B2ST Photo-book .....

(All the pictures inside was so AWESOME! Daebak!)
[The video I recorded photo-book I will upload later...]



..... B2ST "Shock Of The New Era" T-Shirt .....

(Really love this! ^^)


I really love all the stuff's~
And I LOVE B2ST so much!!!!!!!
Especially my DANCING MACHINE, Jang Hyun Seung ^^

Okay, I think that's all 4 today...
Coz, I'm really tired now...
Really exhausted... I don't get enough rest today...
Yesterday slept for 3 hours... Then, I have to wake up for my 9 am class...
I took train at 7:30 am..
Then, I took LRT at 8:30 am...
Errrgghhh... So sleepy...
Okay, nitez everyone~ ZzzZzzzzZZzzZZzzZ~ =.=

3 comments:

Edzlin said...

wahh suka t-shirt tu

OminnieMiyoko said...

yup2! I pon ske ngan t-shirt tu ^^

lim min said...

mna kmu beli nie smua? sy pun mw beli.. :))

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments