BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sawatdee Kaa...


Huh? Haha... Now, I'm in ♥ with this brother's~
Their name are GOLF & MIKE...
The POPULAR duo stars from THAILAND...
I'm sure lot of fans out there know them ^^
Aisssshhh, why I'm late be their DIE-HARD fans?!
*knock my head* Huhuhu~
I
♥ their solo songs so much!
Especially MIKE (D'ANGELO)-AYO! (click to see the MV)
(GOLF single-Take Me To Your Bed) [click to see the MV]
I started to
♥ them when I watched their drama...
"Love Beyond Frontier" (click to see the drama)
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Really like them so much!
(Where's my Hyun Seung? Hehehe.. I keep him 4 a while in fridge) XD
Hahaha, okay... I think that's short update today...
See you all in next update ^^
Annyeong ^^ (back to Korean mood... Hehe) XD

2 comments:

Edzlin said...

ooh duo ni...pernah dtg malaysia dulu

OminnieMiyoko said...

Yup2... Ruginye xminat diorg awal2 dlu T_T

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments