BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

♥ B2ST


SO BEAST!!! Annyeong haseyo~ Hehehe...
I also wanna feel like B2ST members XD
By the way, up there is B2ST new album cover...
I really love all the songs in the album...
All song was so awesome!
I really in ♥ with FICTION (click to see MV)...
I also love the dance...
They call "PENGUIN WALK" (click to see video)...
Hahaha, sound funny...
I don't know why they called that...
Now, I'm learning it...
Woah, so hard! Seriously, no LIES!
It's hard, until my legs now hurt ;(
But, don't worry..
I will do my best to dance... Hwaiting! ^^
I also learn JAY PARK-ABADONED (click to see MV) now...
I really
♥ the song & the dance...
Hwaiting! ^^
Oh, here I wanna share 1 video with you all..

Ominnie Dance Nobody with V.I.P & Shima (Malaysian's Singers)


Hehehe... They asked me to dance on the stage...
Aissshhhhh... *embarrassed*
Hehehehehehehe XD
I do my best to dance with them..
Hihihi ^^ (peace Hyun Seung style) XD
Okay, next story...
I bought new headphone! Yeay!
My headphone broke, so I bought new one...


(My old headphone is like this)


(My new headphone is like this... Bought 25th May 2011 at Times Square)

Yeay! I can enjoy listening the music!
Boom Boom Pow! Hehehe ^^
Okay, I think that's all for today...
So sleepy... 4 am now...
Aisssh, always sleep late...
Huhu, nunitez! ^^


0 comments:

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments