BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hulla... Hulla...

(Ominnie the SAMURAI.. hahaha XD)

Hi! Long time didn't update blog...
Miss me??? Hahaha XD
Okay2... Juz short update here...
1st May 2011 (means today)...
Officially my 3rd DANCE GROUP reveal...
Hahaha... Feel like I'm an artist... XD
My dance group name R.O.S (Rebirth of Shine)...
Later I will do fan page like my other dance friends...
Hwaiting! I will my best...
And I hope we all will do our best!
Can't wait for Korean Wave ^^
Hahaha... Wish us luck...
Don't know yet when the competition...
Later I will let you all know okay?
Okay 3:30 am now... And I'm so sleepy...
Got to go (go to bed)... Nytez! ^^

2 comments:

Edzlin said...

payungkah itu?

OminnieMiyoko said...

ha'ah... hehe... kantoi sudah XD

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments