BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Memories of 2010...

(I'm Hyun Seung bias)
(I'm using Yo Seob coz this is the picture that he hold paper)


Holla Holla~ Annyeong ^^
Still in New Year mood~ hehehe XD
Today is 2nd January...
Tomorrow? Wahhhhhhh!!! Can't wait!
Hahahaha XD
This nite (2nd Jan) my family will celebrate my birthday~
Thank so much! ^^
Huhuhu... Today post, I wanna tell you my memories in 2010...
1st... On 15 December 2010...
I went back home late...
Coz, got work with Dior...
Me & Kann met Dior at Maju Junction...
We designed his comcard...
After we met & ate at KFC, me & Kann went back home...
As usual, we took LRT to go back home...
At Sultan Ismail LRT, have one crazy people called me "SWEETIE"
Errrrrghhhhhhhhh??? So SCARY!!! =="
We quickly took LRT...
Fuhhhhh, at last.... We arrived home safely... ^^
Huhuhu... Really scary~ XD
2nd... On 24 December 2010...
Damn! My pendrive have been stolen by 1 "BANGLA" in train...
Aishhhhhhhhhhh! Dwaejie!
Aigo, if I got that namja, I will kill him!!!
I bury him alive!!! *angry!*
My beloved pendrive~ Errrgghhhhh!
Damn! Damn! Damn!
Forget about it~ =="
Now, I wanna in HAPPY mood~
My birthday is near now~ Hehe...
2NE1~ Oppps, my age will enter 21 years old...
Aishhh, old now~ ==
Hahaha... I wanna back to 17 years old...
Happening year~ XD
Hahaha..
My aim in 2011...
Have to change to be good...
Matured & no more LAZY~ NO!
Hwaiting! Ganbatte! Chaiyo! ^^
Also wanna fit my body! Yeah~ Hihi...
Go Go Ominnie! ^^
3rd... On 25 December 2010...
Esya is MARRIED! Wow, can't believe it...


I'm happy for her... Congratz dear~ ^^
Wish you happy always with your husband...
And faster get baby! Hehe... XD
Hmmmm, okay...
I think that's all for now...
So sleepy~~~ Huarrrgghhh *yawn*
Tomorrow have to accompany my sister to bank...
"==~ZzzzZZZzzZz
Hehehe... Okie dookie!!!
Nitez everyone~ (It's morning actually, time now 2:ooam)
Huhuhu... Annyeong~ ^^v

0 comments:

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments