BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday, OMINNIE (me! ><)...
Happy birthday to you~~~ Hahahaha...
Today is my birthday! Yeay! I'm 2NE1 @ 21 years old now...
OMG! So old~ Hahaha XD
My wish for this year birthday...
I wanna change from bad to good...
Wanna be matured...
Wanna get successful life & hardworking...
And I hope what I dream will come true~
Aminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Hwaiting! Chaiyo! Ganbatte! ^^
Also happy birthday to all who celebrate it today (3rd January 2011)...
Especially my lovely twins, Jessie Kumiko~


Wish you success always dear! ^^
Good luck for the exam...
Do your best! Ganbatte!
So sad we can't celebrate our birthday on 3rd January...
Coz we got exam... Huhu...
But, don't worry...
We will celebrate it later... Mybe next week...
Can't wait! ^^
Okay, that's all for today...
I want to continue study...
Wish us luck for exam~ TQ! ^^
Btw, thank so much for all birthday wishes~
Love you all!!! ^^

3 comments:

Edzlin said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ominnie! And Good Luck!

OminnieMiyoko said...

Sorry lmbt chck comments...
TQ ^^

vahideh said...

hello dear,
happy birthday
I'm vahideh.....your blog is very interesting.
i will be so glad if you become my friend.
i'm iranian...and also one of SONG IL GUK fans!
it's nice of you if agree me as your friend.
this is my blog address:
momentoxduto.leonardo.it
XDXDXDX....XXX!
and this is my email:
vahideh92@yahoo.com

also you can find me on facebook.com with searching my name: vahideh oveissi

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments