BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

さよなら、2010。。。 こんにちわ、 2011! ^^


Hi, you all!!! Hahaha...
Long time didn't update my blog...
Miss my blog so much~ Huhu...
Wow, I can't believe it!
Today is the last day in 2010~
Woaaaahhhhhhhhhh~~~!
Tomorrow we will enter 2011~
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! ^^


Can't wait this Monday~ Hehe XD
Me & my twins (Jessie Kumiko) birthday~
Happy advance birthday~ Hehe ^^
Btw, tomorrow is our best friends birthday...
Abg Wan~ Our "BAPAK!"
Hehehehehehe...
Happy birthday, abg Wan...


Wish you long life, wish you always success & friends forever!
Aminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..... ^^
For all my friends... Especially FAMILY MIKO & MIROETTE~
I wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH...
For being my lovely friends...
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! ^^
I hope our friendship will last forever~
Oh yes, I have exam next week...
3rd, 6th & 7th of January 2011...
OMG! I've got exam on my birthday~ =="
Huhuhu, it's okay~
I will do my best for exam~
Hwaiting! Ganbatte! Chaiyo!
Good luck to all my friends too~ ^^
Actually, on my birthday I have Korean Language Class...
But, I can't go becoz I have exam...
Next week, I'll join ^^
I can't wait 5th January 2011~
I will have K-pop Dance Class~
Yeay! Really can't wait! ^^
Wish me luck, guys!
Thank so much! Arigatou! Kamsahamnida! Xie Xie! ^^
Okay, I think that all 4 now...
Later I will update with new story in 2011~
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^^

0 comments:

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments