BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

こんにちわ! 안녕하세요 !


Hi-Yum! Uhhhh, really miss my blog~~~
My new pixie up there~ Weeeeeeeee XD
My picture at Pavilion... After KHJ Fans Meeting...
Oh yeah, I went to his fans meeting...
At Pavilion 4th December 2010...
With my beloved friends...
Hudy, Chae & Rin...
OMG! He was so CUTE!!!
I LOVE to see his smile & he touch his hair...
AigooOoooO~~~ *faint* XD
Here the pictures of the event...







I can't see him clearly coz I sat kinda far away from the stage...
Only 200 lucky fans can sit near the stage...
They have 1 special place for them...
Huhu, so sad... T.T
But, it's okay... I still can see him...
This pictures is credit to.....

Rinie Arcturus - Camera
Hudy - Snap the pictures

Thanks a lot gurls! ^^
I'm too short to snap the pictures...
Hehehehehe XD
Oh, oh... Almost forgot...
Hehehehe...
Be4 I went to KHJ fans meeting, I went to Times Square...
At Times Square, I thought I can meet Jay Park...
Coz, his fans meeting changed place to there...
Unfortunately, I didn't see him... =.="
But, I met 2 host from 8TV...
Baki & Mike ^^
Then, we went to Low Yat to see Adam AF2 & Bad Boyz performance...
Here's the pictures...


Chae, Baki, Me & Rin ^^

Rin, Chae, Mike & Me ^^



(both pictures with Adam AF2 & Bad Boyz also with Miko's Family)

Really enjoyed the day~ ^^
I hope, I can meet them again...
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ XD
Hahaha.... Okay, I think that's all for today...
My head give me prob~
Aissshhh, my head is dizzy now...
Mybe I'm didn't get enough sleep...
Sleeeeppppyyyy~~~ zZzzZzZZZz~
Nitez your all!!! さよなら~じゃね ^^v
굿바이~~~ See you~~~ ^^v

3 comments:

Edzlin said...

Wow, buat dekat tempat terbuka lagi... :)

OminnieMiyoko said...

hoho... tau xpe ^^

Mrs.KrayZey BrokenEmpty Heart said...

HEEEEEEEEEEYY HOW COME I didnt have that pix???

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments