BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hollaaaa...


I got that SUPA LUV!
Huhu, now I'm addicted to that song...
Also with TEEN TOP ^^

NIEL is MINE! Weeeeeee~~~
He's my 2nd hubby after Hyun Seung...
Woah, so nervous now!
2 days left~ Wwwwuuuuu~~~

Didn't have much time to practice...


AiyyyyooOooo~~~ =.="


I have dance competition this Saturday...


With Chai & Eiza...

We used FreaYo as our group name...
FreaYo mean Freaky Trio...
Sub group under MiroEtte...
The competition will be held on & at :

Time : 11 am - 5 pm
Place : Ikano Power Center

Come! Come! Supports us! Hehe XD

Seriously so nervous!
Wish us luck you all~~~
THANK SO MUCH! ^^

Okay, I think that's all for now...
So sleepy...
Almost 3 am now~~~
Nitez & mornink all~~~
Hehehe... ^^

Annyeong~~~







0 comments:

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments