BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Morning! ^^



Annyeong... Happy Chuseok everyone ^^
Especially for my Korean friends and all Korean's starz ^^
Sorry late... Coz, I don't know the date...
Juz knew it yesterday be4 12 am...
Hehehehe XD
The picture above I'm wearing Korean Traditional dress called Hanbok...
I'm wear it at Korea Plaza, after my Korean Class finished ^^
It's FREE TRIAL! U should try it too!
Today, I'm early to college coz I got class at 8 am...
Tomorrow too...
Aigooooooo, so sleepy.... ZzZzZzZZzz...
But, I can't wait tomorrow evening!
The Korean class with Miss Tiara...
Yeay, can't wait! Can't wait! ^^
Tomorrow have to prepare RM 20 for book...
Errrmmmm, I think its all for today...
See ya tonite or tomorrow in the next update...
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ ^^

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments