BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Morrrrnniiinnnggggggggg...


Hi-Yum! Huhu... I'm ALONE now in ENGLISH class....
Where's the others???
I thought I'm late... Aigooooo~
I wish B2ST can ACCOMPANY me here...
Huhuhu... But, I know... It wouldn't BE! =.="
So sad.... Huhuhuhuhu....
Nah, it's okay... At least, I can on9~ Yeay! ^^
Okay, today post... It's about F.Cuz...
You guys know that boy band rite?
Here's the link for their new MV...

F.Cuz - Midnight Sun...

The MV was quite nice... But, I really LOVE the song!
Btw, they look different in the MV...
I can't recognize my YeJun~~~
Which one are you??? O_o?
Hmmmmmmmm... Kan also different~
Aissshhhhh... But, they was so HANDSOME! ^^
Hehehehe... Okay2... Enough~~~
*back to B2ST~* Hihihi XD
Oh... Oh! Be4 I forget~~~
Here's the link to download their full album~~~

F.Cuz Gorgeous Album...

Gorgeous it their mini album title...
The song quite nice ^^
Next... Orange Caramel...
You all know that girl group?
They released new MV title "A-ing"~
The mv was cute! ^^
Here's the link for the MV...

Orange Caramel - A-ing...

Okay... I think that's all for today...
Huhu, so sleepy~~~ =.=~ZzZzzZ
I will update another post later...
Daaaaaaaaaa~ Bye-Yum! ^^

0 comments:

Friends Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments